PPS Maintenance Jul 1 - Jul 8, 2021, Early July GPM Data Production will be on Hold
PPS will be performing crucial server updates, scheduled preventive maintenance and data product verification starting on Thursday July 01, 2021 through Thursday July 08, 2021 (Thu Jul 1, 8:00 AM EST - Thu Jul 08, 2021 Time TBD).
During this period PPS will finish producing GPM data products for June 2021. GPM July 2021 production data will then be placed on hold while PPS upgrades our servers and then analyzes the GPM July data after the OS update . Please see the schedule below for the specific details and times.
- July 1 - 5, 2021: PPS will be closing out monthly processing for June
- 2021 GPM data products. Processing for July 2021 data will be on hold.
- STORM and Registration services will be available throughout this time.
- July 6, 2021: PPS will perform regularly scheduled preventive maintenance on July 6, 2021 and PPS services will be temporarily off line. Final close out of partner monthly products under the CentOS 6.
- July 7, 2021: PPS including STORM and Registration services will be down for software upgrades.
- July 8, 2021: Pending verification of the software upgrades, PPS will resume normal operations.
We regret any inconvenience or disruption that this extended transition period may cause. We will send future announcements as the situation warrants. PPS appreciates your understanding and patience during this time period.