2021 PMM Science Team Meeting
Virtual (Microsoft Teams)
The meeting is by invitation to Precipitation Measurement Mission (PMM) Science Team members and specified affiliates.
Due to the Delta variant and rising numbers of COVID cases, as well as the fact that only a relatively small number of team members were expected to attend the meeting in Arizona in person, our science team meeting will switch to a virtual format this year.
The dates will remain the same, Monday, October 18 through Friday, October 22. All times will be Eastern Daylight Savings time.
- Daytime early career poster session (TBC) and evening (EDT) programmatic session with our Japanese partners.
- Tuesday through Thursday:
- Two 2-hr sessions for PI reports (4 hours a day with at least an hour break between sessions)
- Algorithm updates and meeting close out.
- Meeting Website
- Meeting Files (PMM Science Team members only - please contact us if you need the password)